Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

You're welcome. It took a while to iron out the details, but render number 3 is the one wopchop says is closest. So that's what to expect from your view in the next few months.

Cheers! :)

Traynor, your contributions to this thread, and this forum in general are truly amazing! Thanks for putting the effort to make such great contributions :)

photo-68.jpg

Mobile update from Bay and Wellington

photo-69.jpg

awesome stuff coming now (photos, sketches, etc...). i'm glad Trump still has a good amount of height left to go with these very tall final floors.

Trump looks very awkward in Caltrane's last pic, of course it will balance out with the onion dome and spire, but it looks plain weird right now. i don't dig trump from that angle :eek:

And i finally found these pics again, Some screenshots of models created by Peter Mccann of the crown:
I don't know how accurate it is, but it should give us a very detailed preview of what to expect, and hopefully, clear up some of the floor disagreement, WopChop can tell us where on the model we are at! :D

5209791848_f4a3930bdc_z.jpg

5209791892_ee4030d737_o.jpg

5209791926_acd97cc211_o.jpg

5209791958_11a8820979_o.jpg

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?p=5085072

^ Thanks for reminding us what the detailed model looks like! It puts a lot of perspective on where we actually are in construction, so very close to the top now! :)

Last edited:
so will the public be able to go up these stairs and see the view?

No, that's the 3 level, "super-penthouse" suite. No commoners there.

I am actually very confused about the ceiling of the master bedroom. In the model, it looks open air, which, of course it will not be, but will it be one GIANT SKYLIGHT?!?!

5209791958_11a8820979_o.jpg

Back