Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club. #2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

haha, of course!

My biggest complaints about Trump TO are the lower east and south walls, i think this tower looks fantastic from Bay/Adelaide, from the west (adelaide near university), and from the base of the TD Centre,

The best location from which to judge the relative design merits of the TD Centre and Tump tower is from the plaza to the south of the two tallest TD towers - with Trump seen sandwiched beween them. Observe ... and weep.

haha, of course!

My biggest complaints about Trump TO are the lower east and south walls, i think this tower looks fantastic from Bay/Adelaide, from the west (adelaide near university), and from the base of the TD Centre,

actually it looks rather terrible from university/adelaide IMO as a bunch of us were discussing earlier. all the random floor heights and mismatched glass panels really make it look like a mess.

The crane is popping out from above KPMG

attachment.php

actually it looks rather terrible from university/adelaide IMO as a bunch of us were discussing earlier. all the random floor heights and mismatched glass panels really make it look like a mess.
A lot of the mismatched glass panels (if you're talking about the colour) are actually temporary glass panels put in to replace broken glass.

Back