Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Some more random stuff

For WopChop, just noticing the strong winds over the past couple of days, does this building sway enough where you notice it? (i know you're probably constantly moving around, but have you felt it before?

For anyone else, i've never been in a situation where i've purchased a unit and am waiting to move into a newly built building. With regards to the buyers at Trump, i wonder how they feel/what they are doing while waiting for this thing to be built. i mean, i would want the thing to be finished ASAP and everyday would kill me knowing i can't move in yet.

For anyone else, i've never been in a situation where i've purchased a unit and am waiting to move into a newly built building. With regards to the buyers at Trump, i wonder how they feel/what they are doing while waiting for this thing to be built. i mean, i would want the thing to be finished ASAP and everyday would kill me knowing i can't move in yet.

Check out some comments in the Real Estate forum regarding waiting years to get into a new condo. I waited three years for my first place (bought pre-construction), waited a year & a half for my second place (bought while it was being built) and two & a half years for my third place which I also bought pre-construction. Waiting years for a home to be built and getting the inevitable delay notices sucks but it's worth it once you finally get the keys from the lawyer.

good call. I wonder what Trump's next move is now that Obama's proper birth certificate has been released. Certainly his name has got to be losing some cache with this ridiculous performance...

How about a stop off in Vegas where he loses his sh*t and goes on a expletive ridden tirade in front of a Republican women's group?

people with a moral conscience do. but you're right, having any moral conscience these days is a lost cause. it's all about the oil and the money, who cares how many people you have to kill to get it...

any new pics poout there from some cool angles and distances?? being not anywhere near toronto makes the suspension of the progress soo hard.. lol its so close to being done it will be amazing when its complete. and all lit up at night even to. (question though: is there going to be lilghting going up the north west corner and will it go all the way up the spire?)

any new pics poout there from some cool angles and distances?? being not anywhere near toronto makes the suspension of the progress soo hard.. lol its so close to being done it will be amazing when its complete. and all lit up at night even to. (question though: is there going to be lilghting going up the north west corner and will it go all the way up the spire?)

From what I recall, yes, though I don't know about the spire. The entire onion dome is supposed to be illuminated.

Harry Stinson is going to bench press it into place.

Nah he's too busy dealing w/ the teeth rotting out of his face while worrying about his failing Hamilton projects. Harry Stinson; yet another Hamilton Land-Speculator!
Stinson School Lofts - Stagnant despite 'strong sales'
Hamilton Grand Hotel & Residences - still an empty lot
Royal Connaught Hotel - Could not raise financing (although still up for sale for a cool $9 Mil.)

Back