River City Condos Phases 1 & 2 | ?m | 16s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

Lyphe

Member Bio
Reaction score
Too much black in the monolith. It looks decent in pictures, but its a tad oppressive when driving by it.

Last edited:

MafaldaBoy

Member Bio
Reaction score

Adjei

Member Bio
Reaction score
Why can't we get more buildings like this lining the waterfront instead of the bland crap we've been getting.

NBGtect

Member Bio
Reaction score
Some of the trees are dying though; i.e. DEAD. They don't want to live here and miss their home. Or they weren't watered enough in the heat we had. Either way it is sad when they get neglected like that. The TCHC trees are doing fine though.

stjames2queenwest

Member Bio
Reaction score
I love the black one. It is a bit overwhelming. But that's part of its appeal. SP and Teeple should really be doing a lot more.

Instead everything goes to P&S or aA.

Can't wait to see phase 4

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Some of the trees are dying though; i.e. DEAD. They don't want to live here and miss their home. Or they weren't watered enough in the heat we had. Either way it is sad when they get neglected like that. The TCHC trees are doing fine though.
Planting trees in the fall (these ones east of phase 2 were planted about 10 days ago) subjects them to stress and their response is to lose any leaves they have. It does not mean they are dead and you really won't know if they are until spring 2016. Talk nicely to them all winter and you may be pleasantly surprised.