River City Condos Phases 1 & 2 | ?m | 16s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I walked behind River City 1 today (on the path the runs along the berm.) At the back of the building there is a fence/grille practically covered in real estate agent key lock-boxes. It would seem that a huge number of Units here are for sale.

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
I walked behind River City 1 today (on the path the runs along the berm.) At the back of the building there is a fence/grille practically covered in real estate agent key lock-boxes. It would seem that a huge number of Units here are for sale.
Or for rent.

poop

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know whats going on with the retail space in RC1? Seems odd that there is still no tenant there after 2 years. A restaurant would do wonders to liven up the intersection of King and River.

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know whats going on with the retail space in RC1? Seems odd that there is still no tenant there after 2 years. A restaurant would do wonders to liven up the intersection of King and River.
No doubt the developer would like to rent this area out too but setting up a new restaurant is NOT cheap (ventilation, fire systems etc) and there are actually quite a few local restaurants so anything opening there will need to attract people from outside the immediate neighbourhood.

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
A Scottish pub was to open, but pulled-out. Then Calii Love was to open an outpost, but also pulled-out. The latest I've heard is that a "restaurant group" is interested.

I think Riverside Square across the bridge is to have a grocery store, but nothing has been announced.