Toronto River City Condos Phase 3 | 99.66m | 29s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

I wonder how well the approved 6 floors of above grade parking will integrate with the streetscape?

I wonder how well the approved 6 floors of above grade parking will integrate with the streetscape?

Wait, where is the aforementioned above-grade parking going? I didn't catch that in any of the renders. Is it an Exhibit-type situation?

The garage is mostly hidden behind podium suites. We have a full set of renderings in dataBase file, and you can make out (what look to me like) board formed concrete walls facing the overpass. Suites face out to the park on three sides otherwise.

Right you are, 42. IMO, they did a pretty good job of concealing it (as is also the case at Exhibit).

Up we go.

IMG_8411.JPG
IMG_8413.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8411.JPG
    IMG_8411.JPG
    414 KB · Views: 1,735
  • IMG_8413.JPG
    IMG_8413.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 1,742
So basically it's as if your combining the materials in a different way from the two buildings to its north? if so... It's going to be Fantastic! And with the pop of yellow on the balconies.

Taken June 5, 2016:

View of the site of River City's fourth and final phase - a proposed 13 storey condo building designed by Saucier + Perrotte that will feature the same black exterior treatment as Phase 1, and possibly a restaurant on the second floor.

Back