PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

vini007

Member Bio
Reaction score
That's odd, maybe it's your internet speed? I've never had an issue with these awesome pics. Personally I love the model updates and disagree with you, it is a great way to drive discussion on urban planning when you see the build from another angle, among future builds. The content is original and far more valuable than most comments... A lot of work goes into these and I am sure I'm not the only one who appreciates them.
there 3 reasons why that uploading so slow.. internet...graphic card and or cache on your browser needs cleaned up.. addressed to the guy having pics upload issue..

Miscreant

Member Bio
Reaction score
John is scheduled to be done incrementally over the next few years - it's getting upgraded cobblestone paving and a much more pedestrian friendly design.

Adelaide was originally scheduled for 2019, but appears to have fallen off of Toronto's infrastructure planning portal. Don't know what's going on there. It may have to do with the city considering shifting the bike lanes to the north side - they probably want to test it for a year or two before rebuilding the whole street with proper bike infrastructure.
Ahh, got it. I appreciate the informative reply.

Last edited:

ADRM

Member Bio
Reaction score
John is scheduled to be done incrementally over the next few years - it's getting upgraded cobblestone paving and a much more pedestrian friendly design.

Adelaide was originally scheduled for 2019, but appears to have fallen off of Toronto's infrastructure planning portal. Don't know what's going on there. It may have to do with the city considering shifting the bike lanes to the north side - they probably want to test it for a year or two before rebuilding the whole street with proper bike infrastructure.

The City's also waiting to call the Adelaide cycle track shift "final" until the pilot (yup) is approved by Council.

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
9F9FDCCC-6584-4A3B-BBB2-B1A36E90E054.jpeg

Yegger

Member Bio
Reaction score
that parking lot on richmond street (in @penlasdle 's photo) would have made such a nice little park. If i recall correctly it was sold off by the city to put aside the funds for Rail deck park.

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Cre
that parking lot on richmond street (in @penlasdle 's photo) would have made such a nice little park. If i recall correctly it was sold off by the city to put aside the funds for Rail deck park.

The city never owned it. Cressy at one point made a push to expropriate it and build a park there with park funds (this chunk of the city badly needs a park, too), but ended up abandoning it in favor of redirecting those funds to the Rail Deck.