News   Apr 19, 2024
 151     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 485     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 665     1 

Toronto PATH Retail

Pandora in RBC Plaza is papered up with a "failure to conduct business properly" or something like that notice on the door. It always seemed popular to me, kind of surprised they closed up so suddenly.

Pandora in RBC Plaza is papered up with a "failure to conduct business properly" or something like that notice on the door. It always seemed popular to me, kind of surprised they closed up so suddenly.
They are franchised stores... I learned that because they wouldn't return something I bought at square one. Maybe they lost their rights to sell Pandora = had to close up...

Cool third-wave coffee shop Strange Love has opened a new location in Royal Bank Plaza on the food court level (bottom of the escalator at the north end).

Pantry and Blondies have opened in Commerce Court (as a side note, new PATH wayfinding signs are now up at FCP, but they don’t follow the standard originally set at Scotia Plaza).

Former Express location at FCP. Uniqlo signage is above both entrances.
DA26A11A-E1F7-42BB-82B3-66CA70181519.jpeg

Brookfield's FCP newsletter says that UNIQLO First Canadian Place is opening Wed. Oct 16.

Apparently this strange phenomenon of Cake Boss vending machines has proved exceedingly popular, and requires the machine's be restocked as many as 4x per day.

More machines are now en route, location TBD; and they will be stocking 2 additional varieties of this cake. (something called vanilla confetti and cookies and creme)

Would someone do me the favour of explaining why anyone is paying $8.99 for a slice of cake from a vending machine? I think Toronto under-utilizes vending machines, which I would like to see more of, especially in subway stations, where crappy Gateway stores are often closed. Traditional hot and cold beverages would be fine by me.

This cake slice business, of what I understand to be relatively mediocre cake, has all the appeal of Japan's machines selling 'used' underwear (for the record, that's NO appeal whatsoever, LOL)

Last edited:
Not applicable to the PATH, Yet......

I am reminded of the new thing around Pizza from vending machines.........

Anyone tried this? Three locations in the core.

Back