Mississauga Parkside Village Residences | 135.93m | 45s | Amacon | Richmond Architects

from today
DSCF7194_zpsb4480d65.jpg

DSCF7217_zpsb07a56cc.jpg

DSCF7191_zpse30c1b64.jpg

What Miss needs: red brick. This sea of sameness reminds me of hanging around Square One in the mid-90s. Not much has really changed. Maybe it's time to build cool condo housing at the UTM campus? That campus could ironically become a much more interesting and vibrant "downtown."

What Miss needs: red brick. This sea of sameness reminds me of hanging around Square One in the mid-90s. Not much has really changed. Maybe it's time to build cool condo housing at the UTM campus? That campus could ironically become a much more interesting and vibrant "downtown."

There is red brick at the Capital Towers, and yellow brick at Chicago, brown brick on One Park Tower, a bunch of precast towers, and a few glass towers. You want everything to be brick?

Not that kind of red brick--'tis rubbish. I mean like you see on Musée, that 383 Sorauren proposal, the podiums of those DD condos amongst others. Glass & steel is so 2005...yawn.

Walk a block to the subdivisions... lots of brick there!

The 45 storey tower should be top off next week and looks like it will be flat.

They are working on the 4th floor of tower 3.

Got some shots at Mavis, as it stands out at that location.

Back