Mississauga Parkside Village Residences | 135.93m | 45s | Amacon | Richmond Architects

The midrise building is a winner. The towers are handsome, though they could use more distinctive details. The cladding is great. It's refreshing not to see an ugly mess of spandrels and window wall.

New restaurant with an outdoor patio
DSC02663_zpsrygc0ans.jpg

DSC02662_zpsd3j3jgmi.jpg

June 24
All Star is taking up a large area especially the sidewalk for the patio and will bring some life to the area at night.
19127866510_198a316b52_b.jpg

19289438636_eb1b2831aa_b.jpg

19315506315_00c3bb163f_b.jpg

19309494982_357d3398bd_b.jpg

I didn't realize that the corner building of the complex is entirely office space. I guess we can say it's the first office building to be built in MCC in over a decade!

I love that this development has been planned as mixed use from the start, compared to CityPlace which is largely residential and now struggles to attract retail due to the lack of a daytime population.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that the corner building of the complex is entirely office space. I guess we can say it's the first office building to be built in MCC in over a decade!

I love that this development has been planned as mixed use from the start, compared to CityPlace which is largely residential and now struggles to attract retail due to the lack of a daytime population.
Yep completely agree ! That was the big down fall of cityplace, it doesn't even take high quality office space, given the example here, by far and large such a building only attracts smaller firms, namely doctors / lawyers / ... due to a lack of building amenities, but they still go out to eat! Put another way even a small medical building in city place would have done wonders for that area!

Mississauga sort of forced them to include that office space I believe, the developers original plan had that as residential.

Back