Mississauga Parkside Village Residences | 135.93m | 45s | Amacon | Richmond Architects

Wow, thank you Jasonzed for the many amazing shots of MCC you've contributed.

The transformation of the city in recent years has been nothing short of amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing whats next in store and hopefully you'll continue to display that growth for all of us to see.

^thx

DSCF8225-2.jpg

DSCF8193.jpg

DSCF8194.jpg

DSCF8200.jpg

DSCF8213.jpg

DSCF8215.jpg

DSCF8217.jpg

Awesome work as always, Jasonzed.

You know... it would be really cool if we could plan an informal get together of some of the Mississauga faction here at UT and see this little helicopter of yours in action. Maybe grab a hot drink at Second Cup or something, then cross the street into the park for a demo and some 'sauga talk?

These towers remind me of the same problems that Cityplace suffered in its earlier phases. It needs more texture, color, and design/material variation. Especially at the podium level to create an inviting pedestrian realm.

Right, but I do like the podium here better. Now cityplace turned out to be more interesting, the more towers they added, as there were many different, albiet all glass designs, I mean Luna is amazing on its own and quite different then the rest:
Luna_25_Capreol_Court_8_Telegram_Mews_Concord_Adex_City_Place_Toronto_Downtown_Waterfront_Condos.jpg

So hopefully they do change the design up a little from building to building ! Didn't look like that in the initial render but it may happen.

Attachments

• Luna_25_Capreol_Court_8_Telegram_Mews_Concord_Adex_City_Place_Toronto_Downtown_Waterfront_Condos.jpg
    Luna_25_Capreol_Court_8_Telegram_Mews_Concord_Adex_City_Place_Toronto_Downtown_Waterfront_Condos.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 452
I don't think the problems mentioned here and at CityPlace are unique to MCC and CityPlace. How can you really create a walkable liveable city out of nothing? I'm sure similar condo neighbourhoods elsewhere feel the same.

Back