Toronto OnePark West | ?m | 13s | Daniels | Core Architects

sorry for the late reply, well the one oak is the one with bricks, its not market housing and its rental

One Park

Has anyone seen details on the next building going up next to the proposed central park (sw corner of Sackville St. and Oak St.). According to Daniels it will be called One Park, but the only info I can find are renders and description on the LandscapeArtDesign website.

hey

all i know is its one park, i dont think its a residential building. I think its for visitors, there will be a lounge, a public bike lock place, u see where I am getting!

STUNNED... :eek:

Subsidized rent towers put $600/sq.ft. condos to shame!

Had completely forgotten about Project Clean Up the $#!^hole since it was proposed years ago and cannot believe my eyes now. I personally had the honours of growing up in this part of town and if not for the bad memories I'd love to buy one of those. Hopefully this will shed new light on many, offer new potential to the city.

Thanks for posting the great pics.

Had completely forgotten about Project Clean Up the $#!^hole since it was proposed years ago and cannot believe my eyes now. I personally had the honours of growing up in this part of town and if not for the bad memories I'd love to buy one of those. Hopefully this will shed new light on many, offer new potential to the city.

Thanks for posting the great pics.

Will be interesting to see if the city will really clean up this area (by getting rid of the druggies & prostitutes). They still have some pretty crappy low-rental/public housing in that area. I have a friend who lives in that area, will be interesting to see if he notice any chances already.

1fdsfds002.jpg

By torontovibe, shot with DSC-N1 at 2009-12-28

fdsfds004.jpg

fdsfds007.jpg

fdsfds008.jpg

fdsfds010.jpg

Last edited:

Back