Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Just now

f7fcbda6.jpg

By me

Wow, I found this thread at the bottom of page three. I'm glad I didn't buy a condo here because the roller coaster ride would be more severe than even the vaunted Leviathan.

Even the people who watch this thread have stopped watching this thread.

I say we have a competition with international developers and architects and have something designed and actually built. Radiacal, no?

Shoring isn't all that interesting to watch. Once they start excavating I'm sure there'll be an uptick in interest, and then once the crane goes up I bet there'll be a steady stream of updates

Its August. Site traffic slows down a little. It'll be back up in September. And the next person that complains about the lack of construction at One Bloor better watch it. It really is getting boring.

i measure a lot of things in my spare time.....
lol, i think this one should finish excavation by January, with a crane up in February/March.
I'm sure this site is more complicated, considering the subway lines and what not..

"I'm sure this site is more complicated, considering the subway lines and what not.."

The subway lines are to the east and north of the project. That should pose no problems. I can imagine that a tunnel connecting to The Bay Centre should been no problem either. They will just build it along the wall of the north/south tunnel.

But why does the TTC insist on keeping the Roy's Square entrance open? That should pose more of a problem.

Back