1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 945     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 359     0 

Toronto non-mall retail (Odds & Ends)

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
I don't see a thread for Bayview Village, but I just got an email from a PR company indicating that TNT The New Trend is opening a boutique in Bayview Village, near the Teatro Verde.

This is the 'Five Thieves' stretch just below the old train station (LCBO). I can't believe the number of bank branches opening downtown. With online banking so prevalent, you'd think the opposite would be true.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4W 2L7

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 148776 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Apr 11, 2013

Project: Bank Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for new bank in existing vacant space - New bank will be "Royal Bank"

This is the 'Five Thieves' stretch just below the old train station (LCBO). I can't believe the number of bank branches opening downtown. With online banking so prevalent, you'd think the opposite would be true.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4W 2L7

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 148776 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Apr 11, 2013

Project: Bank Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for new bank in existing vacant space - New bank will be "Royal Bank"

I thought there was a grocery store at the bottom !

Starbucks is taking over the former Timothy's at TD Centre. No indication yet on what's happening with the recently closed Timothy's at FCP.

Starbucks is taking over the former Timothy's at TD Centre. No indication yet on what's happening with the recently closed Timothy's at FCP.

was just there today at FCP- and there is boarding saying it will be.... what else?.... a Starbucks..
so it is not enough that there are Starbucks on every corner- now they are taking over Timothy's too..;(

was just there today at FCP- and there is boarding saying it will be.... what else?.... a Starbucks..
so it is not enough that there are Starbucks on every corner- now they are taking over Timothy's too..;(

Starbucks at TD is now open. I also noticed the new Adelaide Club health clinic in FCP has now opened as well.

HMV at FCP appears to be no more. The store is being cleared out today.

They've been running clearance sales for the last month or so, although the pricing was nothing special.

I'm curious whether that will affect some of the acts they bring in to perform at FCP. They have often run autograph sessions for CDs coordinated by HMV.

Does anyone know who leased the former Pistaccio space at 2433 Yonge St. I heard that Cas Life has leased the old Puma across the street.

Back