Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

Murano also has 6 floors of underground compared to only 3 for Met.

Didn't those water issues help to kill the old Eaton's College Park development, by slowing construction until the Great Depression hit?

Bill

100_0018.jpg

Great legwork with all these updates. No doubt I'll be stealing a few for the '400' list. All with proper credit of course.

May 13:

Not much difference since Mike in TO took the last pic of excavation.

Murano1.jpg

Burano (Addison on Bay - originally the McLaughlin Building - must of sold the McLaughlin-Buicks). Interior demoition well underway.

Burano.jpg

I believe it's set to be taxidermed.

So wait, is Burano set to be u/c concurrently with Murano? Which might not be saying much, seeing as Murano is set to be under construction concurrently with the end of the universe.

I was by former Addison last week and they are working on stripping the inside down to the supports.
It will be interesting to see how they maintain the front while digging in parking levels. I hope they have better luck excavating that side of the street than where they are now with Murano. Damn thing has taken an unusually long time.

Pick up the current Condo Life for an interesting rendering of Burano's...

...wait - this is the Murano thread!

From May 2nd to today (May 31) it appears that they only completed one full level overall, and 2 levels at the south end of the property at Grenville St. Sloooow! Good thing is this should start to finally rise above the street by late June. Does anyone know if the two buildings are going up together or separately?

Back