Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

Re: Murano Crane

Thanks Mike, I'll update that in the list.

Urban Database lists it at 140.5 metres, or 461 feet, and at 43 floors. I'll take this height over Skyscrapers.com which still has it listed at 41 floors and a few feet less.

I have yet to gain any useful information from developers I've contacted. Granted, I usually made one or two phone calls for each project, but I'm bounced around from person to person or leave messages and never hear from them again.

Canuck,

I'll try to get a hold of Canderal about RoCP in the near future.

i'm a bit sceptical about the floor height with the Murano as the contracts for each unit have the floor heights (8 feet to the 22nd floor and 9 feet above that floor) - so the extra space must have been found elsewhere. I'll try to contact Lantera about it.

Condominum contracts always have that lovely line "all dimensions are subject to change without notice." It's part of the gamble of buying a building before it even exists.

Murano

Mike in TO, it would be great if you can find that out. I own a unit in the south tower, I was told anything above the 21st floor was 9ft. It's in my Purchase Agreement that says it's 9ft ceiling height. Man, would suck if they changed it.

^ The contracts still said 9ft for above the 21st floor even after the additional 2 floors were added - so I'm confused as to where the extra height was chopped off to find room for those 2 extra floors.

Murano Crane

Couldn't be the reduced parking, could it? that's underground

Burano

Checked the developers website for upcoming projects and it is indeed going to be called Burano.

According to an email I just received, there are 4 suites remaining in Murano.

Didn't Murano and the Met start sales at roughly the same time? What a difference in the pace of construction.

Didn't Murano and the Met start sales at roughly the same time? What a difference in the pace of construction.

Murano was a hole early last summer, I think they ran into one of those underground rivers or something. I'd estimate they'll be at ground level by mid to late May.

I think Murano and The Met did both start about the same time, and while the first fo Murano's towers is way behind the first Met tower, the second tower shouldn't be all that far behind Encore at the Met: Murano is set to play a little catch-up.

Back