Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Massey Tower Condos 
197 Yonge St, Toronto
Developer: MOD Developments Inc.

Massey Tower Condos | 207m | 60s | MOD Developments | Hariri Pontarini

Razz

Nice to have you back @Razz!

Thanks guys. After being sabotaged by Photobucket, it took me a while to get back in the groove and a little longer to figure out how to use UT's image downloader feature. It's actually quite straightforward and simple to use, and a great relief to no longer be at the mercy of a photo website that can hijack your photos without notice and attempt to extort money from you. I forget now, because it's been a while, but Photobucket was demanding something like US$400 per year to continue using their website (for the purposes of linking my photos to the UT website) when in the previous 6 years it was a free service. Regardless, thanks to the folks at UT, I'm happy to be back and look forward to posting more pics in future. Cheers! ...Razz

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Thanks guys. After being sabotaged by Photobucket, it took me a while to get back in the groove and a little longer to figure out how to use UT's image downloader feature. It's actually quite straightforward and simple to use, and a great relief to no longer be at the mercy of a photo website that can hijack your photos without notice and attempt to extort money from you. I forget now, because it's been a while, but Photobucket was demanding something like US$400 per year to continue using their website (for the purposes of linking my photos to the UT website) when in the previous 6 years it was a free service. Regardless, thanks to the folks at UT, I'm happy to be back and look forward to posting more pics in future. Cheers! ...Razz
Welcome back. And a note to all members that haven't posted photos. UT has a server that will host your photos. As easy as dragging your photos into the text box here when posting (or hitting the Upload A File button on the bottom right). Updates all please! :)

kris

Flickr has 1TB free photo storage, no compression, and you can embed no issues.