Toronto Massey Tower Condos | 206.95m | 60s | MOD Developments | Hariri Pontarini

Making a nice pairing with the Old City Hall clock tower and the CF HQ tower (which appears to have some sort of scaffolding on its roof).

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 460
Nice to have you back @Razz!

Thanks guys. After being sabotaged by Photobucket, it took me a while to get back in the groove and a little longer to figure out how to use UT's image downloader feature. It's actually quite straightforward and simple to use, and a great relief to no longer be at the mercy of a photo website that can hijack your photos without notice and attempt to extort money from you. I forget now, because it's been a while, but Photobucket was demanding something like US$400 per year to continue using their website (for the purposes of linking my photos to the UT website) when in the previous 6 years it was a free service. Regardless, thanks to the folks at UT, I'm happy to be back and look forward to posting more pics in future. Cheers! ...Razz

Thanks guys. After being sabotaged by Photobucket, it took me a while to get back in the groove and a little longer to figure out how to use UT's image downloader feature. It's actually quite straightforward and simple to use, and a great relief to no longer be at the mercy of a photo website that can hijack your photos without notice and attempt to extort money from you. I forget now, because it's been a while, but Photobucket was demanding something like US$400 per year to continue using their website (for the purposes of linking my photos to the UT website) when in the previous 6 years it was a free service. Regardless, thanks to the folks at UT, I'm happy to be back and look forward to posting more pics in future. Cheers! ...Razz

Welcome back. And a note to all members that haven't posted photos. UT has a server that will host your photos. As easy as dragging your photos into the text box here when posting (or hitting the Upload A File button on the bottom right). Updates all please! :)

Flickr has 1TB free photo storage, no compression, and you can embed no issues.

Back