Toronto Lotus Condos | 42.06m | 12s | Chestnut Hill | Kirkor

TACT comes to mind for me because this looks like the love child of Epic and King's Club lol.

Plenty of people venture into this area, it is on a major artery and there is a major shopping mall across the street.

Sorry, to clarify what I meant to say...I didn't mean to say that few people venture into this particular area. What I meant to say was that I don't think a lot of people specifically venture into Kenaston Gardens, Barberry Place or Rean Drive unless they live in one of the condos/townhouses in this little enclave. I'm at Bayview Village all the time and I wasn't aware of this development on the south side. I think the way the streets are laid out results in little to no through traffic which creates a much calmer environment than, say, the southeast corner of Yonge & Sheppard where streets like Avondale or Glendora can be used as throughfares.

That said, it'll be interesting to see the progress of this development and how it adds to the mix of existing condo buildings.

Long time no news. The news is that the OMB approved the proposal in principal in the fall of 2015, pending agreements with the City on the site plan, parkland dedication, and section 37 funds. Those agreements look to be ratified at an OMB hearing in March.

Front page story here.

Taken today:
P1070787.JPG

Attachments

• P1070787.JPG
    P1070787.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 851
Damn. Too bad this heap couldn't be brought out back and quietly shot. Too bad.
This area is one of the ugliest in Toronto, so it's no great loss to see this going up . When your biggest selling point is a shopping mall with a huge parking lot across from you, well, that's not my idea of a good location. At least there is an empty subway station on the corner, to get you the hell out of there!

Back