Toronto London On The Esplanade Condos | 102.1m | 33s | Cityzen | Burka

March 22

London is now rising above its podium. Photo from Esplanade looking northwest.
2355418678_cbca96370b_b.jpg

2355418684_9f551fd2c7_b.jpg

From Esplanade looking east.
2355418690_133fd46b86_b.jpg

From the Sony Centre looking east across Scott St. at the rising two towers.
2355418702_bfda8d660f_b.jpg

From Front St looking south with the Sony Centre on the right.
2355418706_a5a548d861_b.jpg

I wonder if this will pull a Murano and start to shoot up like a rocket after languishing for an eternity.

Yes it will. Now that the complicated areas are done it will take off. A floor a week shouldn't be hard to do.

Pretty close. A site supervisor there, tells me its a new floor every eight days once they hit their stride.

Does anyone know if there is going to be retail at the street level??

Retail? Oh yes. Mostly restaurants, outdoor patios etc... Pretty much a continuation of what is on the street now.
I live for that summer evening when I hope I see Mr. Hume of the Toronto Star sitting at one of those new outdoor patios sipping a brew and tell his entourage how the Esplanade is going down the tube.

Was on the rooftop deck last night and I couldn't see the London crane. I figured I might have had a few too many wobbly pops. Went up this afternoon and they are putting up a new crane. I've never seen a project replace a crane midway like this. Anybody have any ideas why?

we've got to remember that one of the towers (I believe the east one) is only about 12 floors, so it will be topping out fairly soon, then they can put all their efforts into the remaining tower and it should pick up speed then.

Back