Toronto London On The Esplanade Condos | 102.1m | 33s | Cityzen | Burka

Well it's said that half the work is in excavation and foundation work. We should see some more visible progress with the stacking of floors in the coming months. I don't think this one has particularly large floorplates either so maybe it will rise quickly.

Agreed Bogtrotter,
What is easily forgotten is that the excavation on this one went extra deep. (6 floors down!)
I understand that the reason for this was to accomodate public parking. The public parking portion is apparently going to hold more cars than the original parking lot.
This can only be a good thing for future shows and events, with all that is happening across the street in the next few years.
Anyway,..Goodbye to the 35 year old "Old Spaghetti Factory" mural. It is pretty much hidden now.

December 29th 2007

2147254515_e5bb3d6da9_o.jpg

2148048628_aacdba39f5_o.jpg

2147254623_dd2aa58ca0_o.jpg

Andrew - great job with all the pic updates today! Dont you realize you were missing the Leafs game while you were posting? Geez it was like 5-0 for the Rangers before I gave up!

This one continues to drag along... and man these construction sites sure look gray and depressing during the winter months. But it will be worth it once this construction boom gives us all these completed projects, maybe even with some landscaping...

Picture from Scott St.

..Sorry for the quality (cheap camera phone)
...taken early last week

Attachments

• london.jpg
    london.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 385
Today's Pic

Another great shot with the old Kodak Brownie..
(Sorry folks. This is as good as it gets)

Attachments

• london.feb14.08.jpg
    london.feb14.08.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 395
interesting angle

love this angle..
From your apartment I assume?
I would sure love to see some more of "London" from this angle in the future as its going up.
The Gap is indeed filling in a little bit at a time. A couple more condo highrises on the horizon I think..
I imagine you must see some lovely evening sunsets from this angle.

From my condo's deck actually. When I first moved here all that was there was 25 Esplanade, BCE Place and the uglies from the 80's. In the next few years this will become a solid wall.

Looks like you may lose sight of 25 Esplanade later this year.
In a couple more years the L tower should take a bite of the sky also.

Back