Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

It's too bad that dreadful movie Kinky Boots came out last year. They could have done an ad tie in with the Kinky Boot Building!

What a fantastic anchor to the core, and marker for future skyscraper expansion east of Yonge.

Now, a Kirkor multi-tower rendition along the 401 might look like this
title.jpg

L Tower Community Consultation Meeting
Monday June 18, 2007
Open House - 5:30-6:30
Meeting - 6:30-8:30
Hummingbird Centre - Main Floor Lobby

Meeting - To discuss the project with the neigbourhood

Daniel Libeskind will be in attendance as will city planners and politicians.

Indeed. Perhaps the project should be renamed "The Liebeskind Fuck-me Boot."

(Can I print that in a family forum?)

That's GREAT! Now I really want this project to go ahead just so I can call it The Fuck-me Boot. That's possibly the best name for a building ever. Way better than The Gerkin.

A post from ssp.

Hi everyone, new to this site although I have explored it for awhile. Just thought I would give everyone an update on how sales are going for the L-Tower. I am a Real Estate Agent in Toronto and the L-Tower has had its broker's preview sale going on over the weekend. I had a client buy a 1 bedroom + Den on the 49th floor overlooking the lake. Word is from the on-site people that they have already sold 150 units this weekend before the public launch in September. Also sales at Shangri-La seem to be going strong as well with over 200 sold already. Looks like these two will be going ahead in short order and really add new life to the Toronto skyline-can't wait.

Floor plans and pricing information available to serious buyers. Email torontocondohomes@gmail.com for more information.

The L Tower

Building Features:
-A landmark 55 storey residential tower, located at Yonge and Front
- designed by Daniel Libeskind (architect of the ROM Crystal)
- Panoramic views of downtown Toronto and Lake Ontario
- Steps to St. Lawrence Market, the PATH, fine dining and the best of Toronto
- Spectacular Munge Leung designed lobby
- Amenities include a fully equipped catering kitchen, private dining room, library, cinema, and Resident's lounge
- Luxurious spa facilities featuring treating rooms, his & her wet and dry saunas, lap pool, yoga studio, state-of-the-art fitness facility, and lounge
- Candidate for LEED Gold
- 9' Ceilings in all units. 10' for penthouse levels 51-55
- Tentative Occupany date: November 30, 2010

Suite Features:
- Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, featuring two glass upper cabinets
- Engineered hardwood in foyer, living/dining room, kitchen, interior bedroom, hallway, den and bedrooms as per plan
- Complete Miele stainless steel kitchen appliance package. Stainless steel exhaust hood
- Granite kitchen countertop and choice of porcelain, ceramic, or mosaic tumbled marble backsplash
- Marble countertop in master bathrooms with undermount porcelain sink
- Complete Miele laundry appliances
- Emergency voice communications system, smoke and heat detector in each suite
- Heat recovery unit in each suite for individual control of fresh air

1 Front Street East, M5E 1B2

Once again in case you didn't read in my previous post on the last page, 150 units sold today.

One more post, I emailed the address in my last post and just got this reply.

Hello Andrew,

Please give me a call at your earliest convenience on my direct line: 416-450-0529. There are very few units left. So we really need to act quickly if we are to be able to secure you the best unit still available. I think about 400 out of a total of 470 units have been sold already.

I will follow this email with another containing more details and the sale brochure that includes the floor plans. I look forward to speaking with you.

James Huang, BASc
Real Estate Sales Representative
Axon Capital Realty Advisors Inc., Brokerage
270 Wellington Street W. Suite 101
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3P5
Office: 416-929-1660
Fax: 416-929-2213
Direct: 416-450-0529

I'm sure he's just trying to use typical salesman scare tactics but I'm sure the sale numbers are high.

Back