Toronto GO Transit: Davenport Diamond Grade Separation | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

Teams Shortlisted for Davenport Diamond Project
December 15, 2017
Three teams have been shortlisted to design, build and finance the Davenport Diamond project.

Teams were selected based on their construction capability, experience, qualified personnel and financial capacity to deliver a project of this size and scope. The teams are:

Davenport Construction Partners

• Applicant Lead: Dragados Canada, Inc., Bot Infrastructure Ltd.
  • Construction Team: Dragados Canada, Inc., Bot Infrastructure Ltd., Black & McDonald
  • Design Team: COWI North American Ltd. (Design Lead), IBI Group Professional Services (Canada) Inc., Dissing+Weitling, Peto MacCallum Ltd., SENER SES Canada Inc.
  • Financial Advisor: ACS Infrastructure Canada Inc., National Bank Financial Inc.
Graham Commuter Rail Solution

• Applicant Lead: Graham Capital Partners LP, Graham Construction and Engineering LP
  • Construction Team: Graham Construction and Engineering LP
  • Design Team: LEA Consulting Ltd. (Design Lead), exp Services Inc., International Bridge Technologies, Brown & Storey Architects Inc.
  • Financial Advisor: Graham Capital Partners LP
Steelhead

• Applicant Lead: Dufferin Construction Company (a division of CRH Canada Group Inc.), Aecon Infrastructure Management Inc. (a subsidiary of Aecon Group Inc.)
  • Construction Team: Dufferin Construction Company, Aecon Infrastructure Management Inc.
  • Design Team: Mott MacDonald Canada Limited (Design Lead), DTAH, Pedelta, Golder Associates Ltd., R.J. Burnside & Associates Limited
  • Financial Advisor: Bank of Nova Scotia
Teams will be invited to respond to a request for proposals in early 2018.

Click here to learn more about the Davenport Diamond project.

Apparently this image will be presented tonight at the Community Advisory Committee meeting for the Overpass:
NinwBIp.jpg

Attachments

• NinwBIp.jpg
    NinwBIp.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 662
Apparently this image will be presented tonight at the Community Advisory Committee meeting for the Overpass:
View attachment 135842
I don't even know what I'm looking at. Are the "people" real, or are they actually part of the mural. It would look best if it was open as possible, and if the noise wall on the bridge was relatively light coloured.
If they just build a normal elevated line they could likely add in a station at St. Clair.

No dandelion control ????

I see wires back behind those trees - catenary?

Seriously......I wonder what the life expectancy of that cladding is. Will it develop rust bleeds at the seams?

Certainly an improvement over the original shiny metal idea.

- Paul

Yeah the rendering itself is a little weird, but I'm loving what (I think) it's depicting. Very excited about the project, can't wait for them to get going.

I don't even know what I'm looking at. Are the "people" real, or are they actually part of the mural. It would look best if it was open as possible, and if the noise wall on the bridge was relatively light coloured.
If they just build a normal elevated line they could likely add in a station at St. Clair.

I believe this is supposed to be Campbell Park. The people are "real" in the sense that they're renders of theoretical real people.

St. Clair will already have a station on the Kitchener line, just a little to the west. The Barrie line will have stations at Bloor and Eglinton. For the small number of people looking to get from St Clair to Barrie or Barrie to St Clair, there are alternative connections. I get the impulse to put stations at every major intersection, but even cost aside, at some point the delays to service outweigh the relatively small number of customers benefited from adding stops.

Back