Toronto Glasshouse Lofts | ?m | 12s | Glass House Development | Karl Fischer

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
^Water&Vinegar much better on your self and the environment. Ban Windex it's pointless.

Glasshouse+Vinegar Lofts=clean environment?

(btw as an aside I know someone with a cleaning biz and they say cleaning those big windows and stainless steel appliances so trendy nowadays is a royal pain in the arse. I wonder if the next wave of condo dwellers will ask for less glass and more masonry? (It can be done to look modern and beautiful.)

^Water&Vinegar much better on your self and the environment. Ban Windex it's pointless.

Glasshouse+Vinegar Lofts=clean environment?

(btw as an aside I know someone with a cleaning biz and they say cleaning those big windows and stainless steel appliances so trendy nowadays is a royal pain in the arse. I wonder if the next wave of condo dwellers will ask for less glass and more masonry? (It can be done to look modern and beautiful.)

You are absolutely right of course. I still slip into yesteryear's thinking sometimes.

A wonderful looking building. I wish that more of Toronto looked like this, where terraced midrises sat cheek by jowl beside our existing high Victorian commercial strips.

I wish that more of Toronto looked like this, where terraced midrises sat cheek by jowl beside our existing high Victorian commercial strips.

Yup, this is much more sympathetic to the existing stock than the usual development in this city.

The sales office has been gone for months and the only thing building is a trash heap. Anyone know if this will still be built?

Those who live in 'em...

Glasshouse, eh? Maybe this guy bought a unit.

802f7732-daeb-472d-9d52-92e6909879ca-small.jpg

^Looks like someone tossed a stone.
Conrad Black must be laughing.

Concerning the development, after enough iterations they seem to have got it right.

Back