Toronto Glasshouse Lofts | ?m | 12s | Glass House Development | Karl Fischer

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
The fact still remains these composite panels are the "real cladding" and should be considered as such. (and also to expect more of them in the future).

Funny that you mention, "this has gone on far too long" as a contributor to the ongoing green whine fest that is the Corus thread. Well, at least your contributions as of late offer dialogue and insight rather than posting pictures of totally unrelated projects to be followed by bitching how much greener the grass is.

As of late? Read back sucka.

I just walked past it and I may have mis-spoken Friday, when I was reporting on what I saw from the streetcar; the concrete blocks appear to have been painted (two tones of grey!) They do look better but I fear it is not the cladding of the cladding. Maybe that's next week's project?

Victory!! ;)

You tend to do these victory dances often, weather you were right or not. ;)
It was you who claimed that the "cinder blocks" were not cladding...despite them being cladding....what are you dancing for? :D

When are they going to cover the "primer" on the old Holiday Inn on King?

You tend to do these victory dances often, weather you were right or not. ;)
It was you who claimed that the "cinder blocks" were not cladding...despite them being cladding....what are you dancing for? :D

When are they going to cover the "primer" on the old Holiday Inn on King?
I insisted that they weren't the final cladding, but it looks like that still might be premature, even 8-9 months later! Between that and the fake stairwell windows, you'd think it was PenEquity putting this thing together.

And the Hyatt paint is already chipping away, so they'd better cover it soon...

You insisted that the building was constructed from these "cinder blocks".
I think you have me mistaken with someone else.

According to you, it's just primer ;)
I have nothing to back that up besides logic and deduction based on first-hand observation. I literally walked up to the building and looked at the painted tiles and said, "that's got to be primer for something better because damn." Who knew that this simple observation would be someone's hot button?

here is the "covering". i was really interested in purchasing here for a while until i finally got in and saw a few of the units. the doors, the finishes, the workmanship... ugh. i hope the junk i was shown was the exception rather than the rule.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 577
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 613
I think you have me mistaken with someone else.

No mistake, nice attempt at backpeddling though ;)

I have nothing to back that up besides logic and deduction based on first-hand observation. I literally walked up to the building and looked at the painted tiles and said, "that's got to be primer for something better because damn." Who knew that this simple observation would be someone's hot button?

You're right, you have nothing to back your claims up with. :rolleyes:

Back