Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

Nothing new, but taken yesterday:

3390936680_e31bfa1111_o.jpg

I saw the first panel of glass being installed today. Looks really clear and is floor to ceiling on 2nd floor. They've also started installing the precast above the condo entrance. Sorry, no pics. Only had my phone and didn’t want any camera snobbery thrown my way. ;P

A picture is a picture. For those of us who can't go down to see this building whenever we want, any picture will suffice. Don't refrain from it in the future, simply tell any snobs to bugger off.

spaced, you won't experience camera snobbery on these forums. DSLR, cell phone cam, polaroid... all will win you sexual favours here.

The glass that is up so far looks similar to that on the Princess of Wales Theatre.

Things are moving at quite a clip on a lot of projects across the city now. So far, this is honouring its promises as per the renders. Thanks for pics.

ProjectEnd, could you tell what the cladding was made of? is that some sort of metal?

thanks for the pics by the way.

/\ Precast concrete - I'm sorry. On the bright side, it looks like it has been handled well so we can hope for the best.

Back