Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

IIRC, the Young Centre's theatres all have solid walls, but what's within them can change a fair bit: thrust stages can be replaced with proscenium arch stages, or in-the-round seating can be put in place if need be, but I think the theatres themselves are set in their size and not combinable.

sorry for all the blank posts guys. i tried both flikr and windows live urls to upload a pic i took. but nothing is working. will calm down and try again. just a shot of bell lightbox from my office. nothing special.

Lawson: from your flickr page for your photo, click on the ALL SIZES link above the picture. Once you're on the next page, scroll down below your photo and copy the url from "2. Grab the photo's URL." Paste that into the picture link here.

Or, if you're using Firefox (and you should be), you can just right click and click 'Copy Image Location' and paste that into your post. Remember to click the small yellowish picture of a mountain and sun above the posting space and put the URL into that.

Good luck!

4 March 2009 photo update

dsc00082h.jpg

dsc00080e.jpg

dsc00072s.jpg

dsc00068x.jpg

thanks for the pics, i love how this is progressing.

i can definitely see that hooters being ousted in the coming years. that restaurant certainly did not foresee this area becoming so swanky. prepare for a new tower in the next 5 years a la McCondo!

I had to double check the header to make sure I was looking at the right project. Huge progress happening here. Good pics.

^^^

holy lightbox! i can't believe it finally worked. thanks for the help. not that it's a great photo. just a different perspective. and i can keep a n eye on it floor by floor

hey lawsond, Congratulations! and thx for the pic...

We will be expecting regular updates now....;)

Looks like they're starting to pour the pillars that will hold up the last level of the podium. Or am counting the floors wrong?

I wish somebody would buy the Hooters site, demolished the f**king shed that it is, and build something decent for that site. The same goes for the Grand and Toy and Pizza Pizza eyesores on King W. & Brant

I wish somebody would buy the Hooters site, demolished the f**king shed that it is, and build something decent for that site. The same goes for the Grand and Toy and Pizza Pizza eyesores on King W. & Brant

BUT BUT BUT where will the busty young women that 'work' there go and earn money ???

Think of the children ... (in your best Mrs. Lovejoy impression) :p

Back