Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

Yesterday.

3343803104_66252c3de5_b.jpg

3342970945_c033af6056_b.jpg

No! Not hooters! Where else would I get watered down beer and over priced wings after Jay games?

Sarcasm aside, I would have suggested Hoops, but after going there prior to the WBC on Saturday (my first time going to any Hoops location), I wouldn't recommend the wings. Beer was fine as it usually is at most places. I'll go back to Hoops as I go to 35+ games a year, but i'll try some other food.

finally im starting to see progress. hopefully it will speed up when it hits the tower part

i think we have enough sports bars in this city. besides, this neighbourhood is no longer subordinate to the skydome and the cn tower. it needs some class and elegance (that does not necessarily mean welath or another condo). all of the development along front and king has sort of sequestered those to structures; boxed them in. i'm ok with that.

i love this building and i think it's coming along very nicely. I was down there last week and i realized that It has great street presence as it's very close to the street and the podium makes the street even more intimate. The amount of street life on the sidewalk and the eclectic collection of store fronts on both sides along king there is awesome.

Every time I see a rendering of this building, I like it more and more.

It will be interesting to see the materials used to cover the concrete (please no cheap looking metal cladding, please no cheap looking metal cladding).

We should be seeing glass going up soon, they have it waiting to be installed on a couple of the floors.

Back