Toronto Evolution Condos | ?m | 14s | Averton | Arsenault

Thanks interchange42. That's exactly what I was looking for. Incredible to think that the building was so far along and was never completed.

Further to the east, at the SE corner of Burnhamthorpe and Dundas is a great restaurant called Trattoria. Great food and good service. I have also tried the new pub, St. James Gate, but they had just opened and were probably (I hope!) working through some startup issues.

I don't live in the area now but did take Grade 11 Geography class where evolution is being built. The property has obviously changed dramatically from when it used to be a school as late as the 1990s.

I'm sorry to hear this project is having so much difficulty reaching completion.

Hey! I had my grade 11 geography class on this land as well! Small world. What a jumble of horrible, stinky portables the old Michael Power/St. Joseph's used to be.

Hey! I had my grade 11 geography class on this land as well! Small world. What a jumble of horrible, stinky portables the old Michael Power/St. Joseph's used to be.

Ditto. Had the Grade 10 geography class there ...

Crane is now up which is good news for those folks that bought units. Hopefully they resolved the townhouse wall issue.

My wording was quite poor in my last post. I was referring to post 63 which was more speculation than anything.

They are now trying to get a permit to add another floor...Really try finishing the building that was supposed to be DONE IN 2010.......and what happen to colour selection that we were supposed to do last nov 2011........Piss Poor Company

March 11:
Here is the Townhouse wall in question.
6974887411_135c4e90ac_b.jpg

6974886113_7a64fe199f_b.jpg

6828761334_abf84d9268_b.jpg

6974885357_289bc36d24_b.jpg

A 14th floor???

What is this 14th floor addition? I'm curious because I bought on the 13th floor - advertised and bought with the intention of it being a PENTHOUSE UNIT.

Does this affect me at all as a buyer? As well, why the addition? I'm am concerned with this addition because this will take away the value of my penthouse unit.

If this townhouse in question negates the construction of the building, how much longer will it take?

Sigh. All of this bothers me a great deal.

PS. Thank you for the pictures.

What is this 14th floor addition? I'm curious because I bought on the 13th floor - advertised and bought with the intention of it being a PENTHOUSE UNIT.

Does this affect me at all as a buyer? As well, why the addition? I'm am concerned with this addition because this will take away the value of my penthouse unit.

If this townhouse in question negates the construction of the building, how much longer will it take?

Sigh. All of this bothers me a great deal.

PS. Thank you for the pictures.

My guess you will get bump up one floor if this is approved. There should be no change in Value other the developer trying to cover their extra cost in building this building.

Was surprised to see a May meeting, when most are less than that time frame.

Any updates on this project? This thing has been selling since 2008 and they're still below ground level. If I bought here I'd want to strangle someone.

Back