Toronto Evolution Condos | ?m | 14s | Averton | Arsenault

What a crappy website. This is the only picture I could find on there.

index.jpg

Just found out the new date is MARCH 2013

I have not seen the site, but based on the picture taken by Drum in his posting of June 1 (post 102), with the building not even up to grade - a March 2013 date would seem to be very unlikely.

It's evolution by way of punctuated equilibrium: long periods of very little change followed by sudden and rapid modification.

That, or the species just dies off.

Is this thing above ground yet?

It's one thing to take long. But Beaverbrook has been extremely unprofessional....so I understand the frustration. The best revenge is to sell your place once it's done, make a nice profit and stay clear of Beaverbrook...hell tell your friends and family too.

Yes totally agree thats what we are doing......
Is this thing above ground yet?

It's one thing to take long. But Beaverbrook has been extremely unprofessional....so I understand the frustration. The best revenge is to sell your place once it's done, make a nice profit and stay clear of Beaverbrook...hell tell your friends and family too.

Was in the area and had a look at the progress. Looks like they're a floor below ground level. Can't believe how long this thing is taking.

Driving by tonight I could see that they are at-grade on most of the site and are pouring the first floor of the core (above grade).

On a side note, I was in the area yesterday and noticed a lot of new Restaurants and Shops. I also noticed that the Coffee Time is for sale, so hopefully it will be replaced with a higher quality Coffee franchise.

I saw this project from a distance today. It appears to up around 8 storeys now. I couldn't tell if there was cladding yet.

Some windows are up along with some brick. The window frames are a beige/pink which are completely different than the grey in the renderings. The interior finishes are pretty weak as well. They're doing color selection right now.

April 14
The roof fly forms should be strip from the last haft of the roof today.

The tower crane could be down my the end of the month as there not much work for it now.
8650694392_7ba34c170a_b.jpg

8650738286_1969c20f92_b.jpg

8649640649_a69c8f1450_b.jpg

8649593325_77c32af7e9_b.jpg

Back