News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 602     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 896     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Did the Sony store sell Playstation 4 consoles/games?
Will the Microsoft store sell XBox consoles/games? Cuz, that's the only thing that I would buy from it...
Yes Microsoft sells all of their hardware in their stores.

Question: Does anyone know if Eggspectation has reopened at its new location?

Juicy Couture is also promoting a store-wide sale - the tiny print on their signs say "Store Closing". Not sure if they are moving elsewhere in the mall or closing for good.

They just closed their store in Vancouver's Pacific Centre (also a Cadillac Fairview mall)

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5B 2H1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 160613 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: May 23, 2014

Project: Retail Store Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal to construct interior alterations for tenant fit up of a new Blue Jays store in the Toronto Eatons Centre.

The Sony Store has closed, and the walls have been covered with paper. That was a lot faster than I expected.

Foot Locker on the street level has closed in advance of the new location opening on the lower level.

Isn't it odd they have a footlocker just outside on Yonge directly as well?

Isn't it odd they have a footlocker just outside on Yonge directly as well?

Well, there's a Forever21 in the mall AND on the corner of Yonge/Dundas (which was Gap before. And Gap has been in the mall for AGES).

Well, there's a Forever21 in the mall AND on the corner of Yonge/Dundas (which was Gap before. And Gap has been in the mall for AGES).

I always wondered what the difference was between Forever XXI at Yonge & Dundas and Forever 21s around town. I remember hearing they sold some men's clothing at Yonge & Dundas. Anyway, per their FAQ it looks like they distinguish flagship locations as Forever XXI, perhaps with merchandise for more than just teenagers:

What is the difference between Forever 21 and Forever XXI?
Forever 21 offers the latest fashions at a great value to our customers.
Forever 21 has been chosen as one of the top three teen shopping brands nationwide.
Thanks to the popularity of Forever 21, not only with young shoppers but also customers who are
young at heart, Forever21 has been able to create its flagship stores, Forever XXI, which occupy an
average of 24,000 square foot. per store.
Offering an exciting and spacious shopping environment with a variety of merchandise, Forever XXI
embraces everyone who wants the latest styles at a great value.

I always wondered what the difference was between Forever XXI at Yonge & Dundas and Forever 21s around town. I remember hearing they sold some men's clothing at Yonge & Dundas. Anyway, per their FAQ it looks like they distinguish flagship locations as Forever XXI, perhaps with merchandise for more than just teenagers:

What is the difference between Forever 21 and Forever XXI?
Forever 21 offers the latest fashions at a great value to our customers.
Forever 21 has been chosen as one of the top three teen shopping brands nationwide.
Thanks to the popularity of Forever 21, not only with young shoppers but also customers who are
young at heart, Forever21 has been able to create its flagship stores, Forever XXI, which occupy an
average of 24,000 square foot. per store.
Offering an exciting and spacious shopping environment with a variety of merchandise, Forever XXI
embraces everyone who wants the latest styles at a great value.
I don't know about their Yonge & Dundas store, but they sell men's clothing in the TEC store.

I was there today and noticed that French Connection has been boarded up. Didn't realize that they were going to close. Or are they moving?

I was there today and noticed that French Connection has been boarded up. Didn't realize that they were going to close. Or are they moving?

Yes, I just noticed that as well. It was quite sudden! There are a number of other spaces that are vacant, so there is a possibility of them moving elsewhere in the mall, I suppose. Their website still lists the Eaton Centre location.

Guess will be opening later in the fall, in the former Foot Locker street level location. The new Foot Locker location in the basement level just opened.

It also appears that the bannisters and railings in the north entrances near H&M and Dundas station are now undergoing replacement, presumably to match the rest of the mall.

Yes, I just noticed that as well. It was quite sudden! There are a number of other spaces that are vacant, so there is a possibility of them moving elsewhere in the mall, I suppose. Their website still lists the Eaton Centre location.

Guess will be opening later in the fall, in the former Foot Locker street level location. The new Foot Locker location in the basement level just opened.

It also appears that the bannisters and railings in the north entrances near H&M and Dundas station are now undergoing replacement, presumably to match the rest of the mall.

I saw a notice on the doors on Tuesday about an upcoming announcement of new stores. I believe it was scheduled for either today (6/5) or tomorrow...

Back