News   Apr 19, 2024
 3K     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Toronto Eaton Centre

I saw a notice on the doors on Tuesday about an upcoming announcement of new stores. I believe it was scheduled for either today (6/5) or tomorrow...

Could this have been the Loulou Magazine SHOP! event? I noticed signs around the mall promoting it - selected stores had discounts for that day, plus they had promotional shopping areas near Roots and Swarovski. It could have been mistaken for an announcement of new stores opening in the mall.

Danier Leather is going to be expanding and moving their store to the former French Connection UK space a few doors down from their current location.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5B 2H1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 176011 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jun 18, 2014

Project: Retail Store Interior Alterations

Description: To complete interior alterations for the purpose of a retail tenant fit up for "Ted Baker London" in unit 3123 in the Toronto Eaton Centre.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5B 2H1

Application#: 14 176011 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jun 18, 2014

Project: Retail Store Interior Alterations

Description: To complete interior alterations for the purpose of a retail tenant fit up for "Ted Baker London" in unit 3123 in the Toronto Eaton Centre.

I think this is probably the unit previously occupied by Juicy Couture on Level 3.

A new flagship Blue Jays shop will be opening on Level 1, between Hollister and Bluenotes.

They were starting put up what looked like scaffolding in front of the old Sears location along Yonge on Thursday. Preparing for the Nordstrom renovation?

Does anyone know why the bathrooms next to the food court (at bottom of escalators) are stuck in mid-renovation? There are plastic "out of service" tarps over many of the sinks in the men's room, and sometimes a few of the stalls are out of commission. My wife says the women's is no better. It's been like this since we first moved to the city almost 2 years ago. Are plumbers and other tradesmen in short supply or something?

Does anyone know why the bathrooms next to the food court (at bottom of escalators) are stuck in mid-renovation? There are plastic "out of service" tarps over many of the sinks in the men's room, and sometimes a few of the stalls are out of commission. My wife says the women's is no better. It's been like this since we first moved to the city almost 2 years ago. Are plumbers and other tradesmen in short supply or something?
Still like this? How hard is it to have these things fixed. Maybe try asking TEC? They should have a contact on their website.

There are enormous banners up at the north end (old Sears space) advertising the imminent return of the Jays shop (I am assuming the same one that used to be in Sears).

There are enormous banners up at the north end (old Sears space) advertising the imminent return of the Jays shop (I am assuming the same one that used to be in Sears).

Yes, the new Jays Shop flagship store is opening sometime this month on the lower level, between Bluenotes and Hollister.

In other mild Eaton Centre news, the Microsoft Store has new hoarding wrap in front of the old Sony Store space. Ted Baker has also put up their hoarding where Melanie Lyne used to be.

Application: Plumbing(PS) Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5B 2H1

Application#: 14 176011 PLB 00 PS Accepted Date: Aug 19, 2014

Project: Retail Store Building Permit Related(PS)

Description: Plumbing - To complete interior alterations for the purpose of a retail tenant fit up for "Ted Baker London" in unit 3123 in the Toronto Eaton Centre.

Still like this? How hard is it to have these things fixed. Maybe try asking TEC? They should have a contact on their website.

Last weekend it appears as if both bathrooms are completely functional. Guess they must visit this site... :rolleyes:

Back