News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 440     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Freemark Apparel Brands Inc., which also operated other banners in Canada (including Scotch & Soda and Esprit). Freemark went bankrupt last year, IIRC - I can't remember if it was to close some or all of its outlets.
That's too bad, I was pretty excited about Esprit coming back and didn't realize the licensee for Canada went bankrupt. I vaguely remember them having opened a store in West Edmonton Mall and somewhere in Montreal and that they would be opening in Square One as well. Square One never happened and it seems as those the two stores that were open are now gone

In not too exciting Eaton Centre news...

Dynamite is under renovation - they have opened a temporary store in the former Vince Camuto space.
Rogers on Level 1 (beside The Source) is renovating again - they have opened a temporary store in the former Teavana shop across the hall.
Bell on Level 1 (near Old Navy) is also renovating yet again - they have a temporary kiosk in the middle of the hall near Koodo.

Yeah, I hate BlogTO, but noticed the story wasn't posted in this thread so I swiped the first link I saw on Reddit's Toronto sub.

Purdy's Chocolate will be replacing the Freshly Squeezed and Yogen Fruz shops that recently closed on Level 1, beside Mrs. Field's.

I think Capezio Shoes on Level 2 might be closing. They've been having a sale on everything in store for a while now and stock looks like it's dwindling.

EB Games on Level 1 has suddenly closed. The hoarding says that Trade Secrets (currently next door) will be moving in after it renovates.
Freshii has re-opened after their renovation.

Upstairs on Level 2, the HiO pop-up shop is closing.

Capezio is gone.
Dynamite has re-opened after their renovation. Their temporary store beside Victoria's Secret has been replaced by a temp store for Garage, which is also undergoing renovations.
Trade Secrets and EB Games appear to be swapping spaces - EB will be using their "EBX" concept when they re-open.
Rinascimento will be opening a shop at TEC, not sure just where yet.

Last edited:

Back