News   May 03, 2024
 896     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 557     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 268     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Rampant speculation: Apple will be moving into the renovated historic structure at 2 Queen West + Town Shoes spot to create a flagship across from Saks 5th Avenue.

Mackage will be opening later this Summer on Level 3, where the Lacoste/Ugg stores used to be. Journeys is now open on Level 1. Danier Leather is gone.

Random Eaton Centre updates:

Aeropostale on Level 1 has ceased to be. Disappointingly, Ardene is coming back to replace it. I assume they will be offering a larger selection of items than their previous space down the hall.

Roots has completed their latest round of renovations. I think they added a new elevator, so the entire space is accessible.

Canadian Naturalist has moved a few doors down into the former Telus Mobility location. Their previous location is now covered in hoarding.

A social justice oriented "Me To We" shop will be opening in the old Lush space on Level 2.

All the construction scaffolding has been removed from Nordstrom's Yonge Street exterior, though most of the windows remain blacked out.

Exterior work on Yonge Street continues on the unknown mystery shop next to Nordstrom. The construction is going up the full height of the building. Could this be more proof of the rumoured new location Apple Store? The appearance kinda looks like it will eventually resemble MetroMan's photo mockup in the Apple thread.
Edit: Darn, I just read the posts in the Eatons/Nordstrom thread that it's probably just scaffolding for a couple of giant LED screens...

Last edited:
Roots has completed their latest round of renovations. I think they added a new elevator, so the entire space is accessible.

I thought the elevator was new, too, but an employee told me it wasn't. It's just more visible after the reno.

In the continuing game of Musical Stores at the Eaton Centre, Lids will be moving from their current space beside Kernels to the former location of the Canadian Naturalist store, across the hallway beside Fido.

Is Bluenotes reopening anywhere else in the mall? They've been my go-to recently for funkier, edgier designs. The other places are so boring.

Bump - does anyone know if Bluenotes has re-opened elsewhere in the mall?

An another note, I finally got to walk past the Nordstrom's entrance inside the mall, and it's awful. An embarrassing disgrace, really.

Lush is still there just a couple of doors down. They are in a larger space and the smell is much better now in the hall. It's barely noticeable compared to before.

Good to know that it isn't nearly as bad as before - passing though the area previously is like getting drenched by a bottle of cheap perfume.

AoD

Back