Toronto Corus Quay | ?m | 8s | Waterfront Toronto | Diamond Schmitt

I'm glad you got the first comment Shocker...I like how big Sugar Beach is shaping up to be. When does construction on that start?

I still don't know if I'm going to like this one when it's done, but here's some pics:

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

I really think it could have taken some influence from the diagonal lines of redpath, ex:

IMG_0967.jpg

Why not just paint it green like the glass on the building next to it.

I dont think much about this project, but then again this is a building that we will have to wait and see until the finished product, it may end up looking ok .By the way, whats up with all the leaning hydro poles all over the city, it just seems that our infastructure is crumbling little by little. Oh well maybe our next mayor will have a different vision regarding Toronto streetscape.

Oh well maybe our next mayor will have a different vision regarding Toronto streetscape.

The city recently sold off the poles to Toronto Hydro so vision beyond authoritarian rule really means jack.

I dont think much about this project, but then again this is a building that we will have to wait and see until the finished product, it may end up looking ok .By the way, whats up with all the leaning hydro poles all over the city, it just seems that our infastructure is crumbling little by little. Oh well maybe our next mayor will have a different vision regarding Toronto streetscape.
Seems? I think it is crumbling.

Does the city not own Toronto Hydro.

I agree with the "for now" and the ownership doesn't mean they control what Toronto Hydro does or doesn't do.

Back