Toronto Corus Quay | ?m | 8s | Waterfront Toronto | Diamond Schmitt

I think this is great news for the East Bayfront - really cementing an anchor tenant! If only the Université de l'Ontario français would grow a little more...
Yes. And if they do I wonder if the soon-to-be vacated Artscape space in the same building would be a good fit? The original projections were for 1,100 students by 2024. Don’t know if the current space is designed for that many.

Last edited:
I used to work in this building, I loved the atmosphere. Though back then there was absolutely nothing there other than the Loblaws.

It's a great thing the Waterfront East LRT is steaming along in construction! Oh wait...

I have no idea how even more students will be able to get here reliably by the time GBC expands their footprint to Corus Quay; the 65 Parliament, 72 Pape, 75 Sherbourne and 19 Bay buses are already overloaded. Not even to mention the limited space for buses to lay-by in the area, this is just a disaster in the making.

It's not like George Brown is going to wait around for the city to get their head out of their bums in order for them to further expand.

It's a great thing the Waterfront East LRT is steaming along in construction! Oh wait...

I have no idea how even more students will be able to get here reliably by the time GBC expands their footprint to Corus Quay; the 65 Parliament, 72 Pape, 75 Sherbourne and 19 Bay buses are already overloaded. Not even to mention the limited space for buses to lay-by in the area, this is just a disaster in the making.

It's not like George Brown is going to wait around for the city to get their head out of their bums in order for them to further expand.

I went back to the first pages of this thread and found a reference to the LRT being built by 2011. Jesus wept.

Back