Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

Some more renderings I don't think I've seen before, from the project website: http://concordcanadahouse.ca/content/gallery/

skylounge-004.jpg

skylounge-003.jpg

CCH_Pool.jpg

hottub.jpg

CCH_Dipping_Pool.jpg

Not a chance the edge of the infinity pool ends up looking like that.

This has to be about the laziest, most embarrassing Photoshop job I think I've ever seen in a condo marketing package. Concord has to be thinking: "F--k it, whatever, it's going to sell anyways..."

Nevermind the issue of the maple leaf motif - is it too much to expect that they look like such and not T. rex footprints?

AoD

This has to be about the laziest, most embarrassing Photoshop job I think I've ever seen in a condo marketing package. Concord has to be thinking: "F--k it, whatever, it's going to sell anyways..."

towers-night.jpg
I can see a few big mistakes from the rendering artist:
Botched perspective on the very towers that the rendering focuses on
Le Papillon on Front looks like it's about to topple over the rail corridor
The shaft of the CN Tower randomly changes shape about halfway up
Parade loses its bridge

The bridge looks like it's there to me.

Only if we're orbiting two stars now: check out where that sunset glow is coming from!

Not a chance the edge of the infinity pool ends up looking like that.

Why ya think that? Most infinity pools only have like ONE angle that makes them look like this. Move two feet to the left and it's just an overflowing pool.

The pool lip is shown as integrated with the window vertical frames. If there's some overflowing to be done, then the frames would be set back a foot or two from the pool lip edge to provide a trough for the water to fall into, and space to clean it.

The pool lip is shown as integrated with the window vertical frames. If there's some overflowing to be done, then the frames would be set back a foot or two from the pool lip edge to provide a trough for the water to fall into, and space to clean it.

I think that's just a poor render. Too me it looks like there's a gap of at least 6"+ there between the pool edge and window, perhaps more.

Back