Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

How much longer till shovels hit the ground for this?

w41tP4u.png

Usually C.Adex. like to be almost finished one development before starting the next,
currently they're at ground level of the 2 tower Loblaws complex on the Lake Shore and considering that they haven't commenced sales on Canada House and about a year from topping this off, i'm going to guess spring/2019

I actually checked this property on Urbanation a few days ago, and they were saying around 80-90% on both towers. (Can't recall the number exactly, but it was in this range.) My guess would be a spring construction start.

Koop, is that 3D model out anywhere for us zoom around in? Curious what you're building in.

It's called Second Life, it's free to join and I'll give you a copy of my model to fly around at your desire...

Usually C.Adex. like to be almost finished one development before starting the next,
currently they're at ground level of the 2 tower Loblaws complex on the Lake Shore and considering that they haven't commenced sales on Canada House and about a year from topping this off, i'm going to guess spring/2019

I actually checked this property on Urbanation a few days ago, and they were saying around 80-90% on both towers. (Can't recall the number exactly, but it was in this range.) My guess would be a spring construction start.

It’s currently in the mid to high 70s for both towers according to RealNet.

It's Starting.

At least the removal of the current sales suite and Concord Adex support and administration offices currently in the pavilion building at the site. The office contents are progressively being removed, and interior demolition of the building - light stuff, removal of cabinets, shelving, etc. is now underway. The Concord Adex corporate office is closing on Monday, to reopen Tuesday at its new location at 82 Queens Wharf Road.

IMG_20180731_145436.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20180731_145436.jpeg
    IMG_20180731_145436.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 685

Back