CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date

kotsy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I would think there's an element of security there

They've could've created something with much more visibility than what was built.

Don't the walls there have viewing windows?

They're very small and require walking right up to them to see anything. It would be nice to be able to see the streetcars from the side walk/road.

Reactions: max

Full Metal Junkie

Member Bio
Reaction score
Ethical question. Should I take a GO Bus on Saturday to use the new terminal or does that go against the spirit of lockdown?
If you do not need to travel you should stay home. The new GO bus terminal will be there for a while.

Ethical question #2: If I take my bicycle out for a spin this Saturday, the way I always do, and I simply happen to cycle past this new terminal and take a quick peeksy at it, does that go against the spirit of the lockdown?

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Ethical question #2: If I take my bicycle out for a spin this Saturday, the way I always do, and I simply happen to cycle past this new terminal and take a quick peeksy at it, does that go against the spirit of the lockdown?
No, you are outside (unless your peeksy makes you cycle in!). If one is simply going anywhere (esp indoors) as a 'tourist' you probably should stay home. The basic idea is to avoid crowds and avoid making a crowd larger!

Full Metal Junkie

Member Bio
Reaction score
No, you are outside (unless your peeksy makes you cycle in!). If one is simply going anywhere (esp indoors) as a 'tourist' you probably should stay home. The basic idea is to avoid crowds and avoid making a crowd larger!
My hypothetical plan was always to pretend that my tiny blue bicycle is in fact a giant green double-decker Go bus, so I could just ride into the terminal from the perspective of a go bus and disappear before anyone caught wind of my peeksy. I know I'd be walking a few ethical and legal lines there, but remember: this was always just a hypothetical plan. Or was it?...

Reactions: DSC

evandyk

Member Bio
Reaction score
My hypothetical plan was always to pretend that my tiny blue bicycle is in fact a giant green double-decker Go bus, so I could just ride into the terminal from the perspective of a go bus and disappear before anyone caught wind of my peeksy. I know I'd be walking a few ethical and legal lines there, but remember: this was always just a hypothetical plan. Or was it?...

I once drove my tiny blue hatchback through the bus bays at Scarborough Town Centre. Totally by accident, but I don't think anyone noticed. Go for it.

skycandy

Member Bio
Reaction score
P1210724.jpg

Peeking inside...

P1210723.jpg

P1210726 (1).jpg

Meanwhile in a Phase 2 area coming (real) soon...

P1210712.jpg

P1210713.jpg

P1210714.jpg

Blocked off (of course) on the west side too...(and note the 'moving trucks'! #notwastingtime).

P1210718.jpg

Carrying out benches and other paraphernalia...

P1210716.jpg

P1210725.jpg