Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

From yesterday

8106787873_0b7c7e74dc_b.jpg

Undecided on tower, but base definitely breathes life into the intersection, and better than I thought it would.

No excuse for those defects however. Great eye thedeepend.

If Tridel is posting here, then I would not be surprised if other developers are posting. I wonder if the hardcore detractors are really rival developers that are bitter and want to highlight their competitor's every perceived flaw. When Mirvish finally breaks ground, I can just envision a rabid Harry Stinson down talking the development, insisting it will be cancelled during excavation then snapping unflattering construction photos of the unfinished superstructure in a flimsy attempt to shame David Mirvish and Peter Kofman!

If Tridel is posting here, then I would not be surprised if other developers are posting. I wonder if the hardcore detractors are really rival developers that are bitter and want to highlight their competitor's every perceived flaw. When Mirvish finally breaks ground, I can just envision a rabid Harry Stinson down talking the development, insisting it will be cancelled during excavation then snapping unflattering construction photos of the unfinished superstructure in a flimsy attempt to shame David Mirvish and Peter Kofman!

hilarious.......just hilarious....
gotta lay off the conspiracy koolaid there bro.

Its becoming a parody. I should walk around taking pictures of cracks in sealings everywhere and post them here.

See how annoying that gets then.

It's worse than a parody. I don't get how someone can spend so much time and effort on something he hates so much. Oh... that's right... to save Toronto from the evil Canderel/G+C demons.

It's worse than a parody. I don't get how someone can spend so much time and effort on something he hates so much. Oh... that's right... to save Toronto from the evil Canderel/G+C demons.

i'll leave aside the fact that you seem to be misusing the word 'parody'. in other words, i wont ask the question: who am i a parody of?

anyway, it actually it only takes a few seconds to document the appallingly sloppy construction of this thing. its being banged together like a tree fort. essentially all you do is just point your camera anywhere and you find things that are wrong with it. you don't even have to look through the viewfinder.

but anyway, you are right on one point. i am quite happy to do anything i can to publicize the deficiencies of the vertical cow patties of Canderel/G+C. we can only hope that enough people in the city become enlightened enough to finally say: you know what? enough already with these badly built, badly designed, embarrassingly ugly clunkers. please, leave our city alone.

I agree that Canderel should be banned and sent packing back to whence they came. The market is picking up there so maybe they can throw up some eyesores on their home turf. With that said, I don't particularily find the close-ups of the joints any worse than elsewhere. It's regrettable; awful; but, it helps my caulk distribution warehouse.

God, those buildings across the street from Zanzibar, are so damned ugly. Why hasn't somebody torn them down and redeveloped that part of Yonge Street? Not only are those buildings butt ugly but they are in such shabby shape. (and I don't mean "shabby chic" either) I hope Aura is the catalyst for that.

God, those buildings across the street from Zanzibar, are so damned ugly. Why hasn't somebody torn them down and redeveloped that part of Yonge Street? Not only are those buildings butt ugly but they are in such shabby shape. (and I don't mean "shabby chic" either) I hope Aura is the catalyst for that.

Maybe Deepend will get right on that!

Back