Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

from today

sany0347xp.jpg

Those two pictures from the exact same vantage point (posts 3091 and 3094) exactly a week apart provide a nice estimation of the pace of progress.

This thing is legitimately approaching ground level on the northeast side. I don't think I've ever seen a project so massive go so fast. Could this be the first building to finish ahead of schedule?

This thing is legitimately approaching ground level on the northeast side. I don't think I've ever seen a project so massive go so fast. Could this be the first building to finish ahead of schedule?

This is the side where there will be retail stores at the basement level and the podium -- with floors already leased to Bank of Montreal, Bed and Bath, restaurant, fitness centre. More to come. The sooner this area is built and rented, the earlier the revenue that would be used to offset construction costs.

This is the side where there will be retail stores at the basement level and the podium -- with floors already leased to Bank of Montreal, Bed and Bath, restaurant, fitness centre. More to come. The sooner this area is built and rented, the earlier the revenue that would be used to offset construction costs.

Are you suggesting that retail will be operating while construction is ongoing?

Last edited:
this is the side where there will be retail stores at the basement level and the podium -- with floors already leased to bank of montreal, bed and bath, restaurant, fitness centre. More to come. The sooner this area is built and rented, the earlier the revenue that would be used to offset construction costs.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Are you suggesting that retail will be operating will construction is ongoing?

On a building this tall I could easily see that happening. The hotel component of the Trump Tower in Chicago opened while construction of the upper floors was ongoing, in fact long before the tower was topped out.

Walked by the site today as they were unloading the base of the third crane. The crane base can be seen on Andrioduk, second picture on top of P3, right side.

Back