Scott-8_zpsvxj4kebr.jpg~original

Scott-10_zpsg3rxaqgg.jpg~original

Scott-12_zpsh5sbbacz.jpg~original

Scott-11_zpsv8up12sd.jpg~original

Scott-13_zps7ndaee32.jpg~original

Scott-14_zpslkug8sly.jpg~original

Scott-15_zpsu7e0nzms.jpg~original

Great photos guys!

It's been quite a while for me being away from the city. Homesick and looking forward to being back in a few months.
Can't get over the changes going on in my neighbourhood.
Love this building. Fell in love with the first artists concept illustrations. It's going to make a significant dent in the skyline.
The pics just blow me away.

Thanks all!

^ When I first saw this photo from ChesterCopperpot, I was focussing on 88 Scott Street, but on further study, it struck me how marvellous 1 King West looks from this angle, not to mention Scotia Plaza, and the c. 1930 Commerce Court North building. Appreciate this photo, because before long, this unique view of 1 King West and Scotia Plaza will be a thing of the past (from this perspective).

The cladding looks great. That being said, it's just for the ground floor podium levels right? Developers tend to tease with the 'nice' cladding for the retail/office components, only to go full-spandrel for the tower portions.
Like with Aura, the first cladding we saw was darker panes of glass used on the podium, then window-walled spandrel treatment for the rest.
It would be nice if this carried on for the rest of the tower component.

Back