Toronto 88 Scott Street | 203.9m | 58s | Concert | P + S / IBI

Windows on the west side. Looks odd for office space.

IMG_7630.JPG
IMG_7631.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7630.JPG
    IMG_7630.JPG
    284.8 KB · Views: 1,559
  • IMG_7631.JPG
    IMG_7631.JPG
    295.2 KB · Views: 2,631
Those windows are part of the residential complex.

Office and residential are sharing the same floor? If that's residential they are getting horrible views with no sun all day.

Yes, those podium units have 10ft ceiling. The tower windows are shorter, so looks like they'll be spared the black spandrel top.

Liking how reflective those windows are. If the fully glass section is similar, we're in business.

Edit: Looking at the video again, looks like the mullions may be grey/silver. And even the ones behind pre-cast eventually change colour as it goes upwards.

Interesting that they try to blend it in like that. As if the building is slowly shedding its precast shell.

Last edited:
I like the mirrored window look too with the black trim around it. Looking at the rendering of the top part of the building. I think the glass looks the same. But the colour of the trim is a tan look instead of black. What a bummer! The black trim makes the mirrored windows pop out more.

I like the mirrored window look too with the black trim around it. Looking at the rendering of the top part of the building. I think the glass looks the same. But the colour of the trim is a tan look instead of black. What a bummer! The black trim makes the mirrored windows pop out more.
Tan? Looks white to me.

Edited Razz's. You have an amazing view of the city.
IMG_5134_zpszycve08y.jpg~original

This is a really good height. I think people's concerns about how this project would remove the sharp transition in height east of Yonge will have been alleviated.

That being said, this is a P+S project so whether this building will actually improve the skyline visually, remains to be seen.

I believe the colour of the trim is supposed to be "champagne" and bronze

Back