News   Jul 16, 2024
 335     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 442     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I must be missing something with this building. Judging from the anticipation you'd think they were building the taj mahal :)

Boggy: Most of the Ryerson curriculum is based on studying Dundas Square and environs. The teachers see it as a microcosm of the world. There are, I assume, more than a few Ryerson students on this forum - hence the endless scab-picking fascination with this never-ending project.

Im an urban planning student at Ryerson and can proudly say none of my prof's have even mentioned Metropolis. Most students dont even know what its going to be when complete. Its pretty much ignored.

Well, you'll all be like deer in headlights when it opens.

We all will be.

bedazzled 42

"It's funny, I'd have expected someone as pretentious and high-and-mighty as yourself to have something better to do with your time than to sit and post snide comments about other people's grammar."

Hey, there's been latent demand for snide grammar comments ever since miketoronto stopped posting...

You stopped your sentence without a full stop. The punctuation "..." represents a continuation, but a sentence is not complete without a period, so it should be:

"Hey, there's been latent demand for snide grammar comments ever since miketoronto stopped posting...."

Im an urban planning student at Ryerson and can proudly say none of my prof's have even mentioned Metropolis. Most students dont even know what its going to be when complete. Its pretty much ignored.

Apparently, so are those classes on how to use the apostrophe.

It's funny, I'd have expected someone as pretentious and high-and-mighty as yourself to have something better to do with your time than to sit and post snide comments about other people's grammar.

Au contraire. Five apostophe errors in 3 sentences is a very remarkable feat.

This must be the Grammar Toronto forum in an alternate universe.

As for being planning students and having no knowledge of the urban happenings around campus...that's rather disappointing.

AoD

Oh no... us planning students know whats going on. Its the other people in our electives who have no idea whats happening.

Hey, my grammar is fine thanks.

Why should i try when im on this forum? I could care less if there are spelling mistakes or grammatical errors here. Its not my job to post on this forum and its not part of my education.

Back