News   Jun 24, 2024
 150     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.9K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Last time I was there it was half full, but my companion insisted it was half empty. I don't know how we find things to talk about anymore.

If Toronto Life Square would post their boutique exterior signs....this thread could finally be closed.

Amen.

One could only be so lucky. Instead it'd be moved to the Buildings & Architecture forum for further inane scrutiny.

How is this funny? Sometimes it's empty, sometimes it's full.

sometimes Yonge and bloor is empty???

so what????

He's trying to make a point ...

It's sometimes full / empty is a ridiculous statement. Of course, that's the case ... as with everything else on this planet ...

If that's what he's referring to that is understandable, but he should not frame it in a form of a question asking if Yonge-Bloor is empty.

It's sometimes full / empty is a ridiculous statement. Of course, that's the case ... as with everything else on this planet ...
__

aaaah. but what of the glass of water which is exactly half full, grasshopper.
is it full or empty?
perhaps TLS is only the sound of one hand clapping.
architecturally, a sound appraisal.

went by TLS tonight for the first time in a long time....the 'Visit Pennsylvania' sign is gone....replaced by one for Koodo mobile....yay!

Oh good. I won't be compelled to drive for four hours to Grove City to buy tax-free seconds at Levis outlet and shoot some bears. I'll have more Koodo hipsters to make me want to vomit.

All the bears have been shot now, so they took down the billboard. That, and with the Canadian dollar back down around 80 cents US, the illusion that shopping for bargoons near Pittsburgh might be worth it, just ain't washing anymore.

Does anybody know what is happening with the finishes to this building, the Toronto Life signage for example and some of the other doodads? Have they been dropped from the plan? What's with the delay??

Back