News   Jun 24, 2024
 190     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.9K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Well, when it comes to "genuine", they can always serve cat meat
warren_kinsella.jpg

Topic: Dead.

Can somebody (mods) please bury this dead horse and throw a tombstone on top? This thread has had the sh** beaten out of it into a mush. @ 5,000+ posts, we're now discussing the merits of Chinese food in the "Projects and Construction" forum.

If anything, TLS is no longer under construction, it should go in the Architecture or Toronto issues forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this thing finished? Could have fooled me. It looks half done to me. Aren't we waiting for another sign, (Toronto Life Square) the roof top treatment and the round column covered with some lights or something? What about the LED or neon lighting? I'm sure it's gonna happen. There is no way the city would allow Penequity to leave it like it is. That's just unthinkable! Kyle Rea would never allow that.

Is this thing finished? Could have fooled me. It looks half done to me. Aren't we waiting for another sign, (Toronto Life Square) the roof top treatment and the round column covered with some lights or something? What about the LED or neon lighting? I'm sure it's gonna happen. There is no way the city would allow Penequity to leave it like it is. That's just unthinkable! Kyle Rea would never allow that.

In the next 5 years you will probably see new signage,but unfortunaly for now its pretty well done.

I have always hated this dump (apologies to my brother-in-law who works for P. InEquity) but Cal just bought me a delicious roast beef dinner here and brought along a sexy, blonde architecture student/skyscraper geek (female for those of you interested).

I'm starting to think fondly of this place.

bAuHaUs (and anyone else)...

If this Woo is being started by the son of Mandarin owners, do you know what the name of this person is? Or where I could find out?

Thanks.

I have always hated this dump (apologies to my brother-in-law who works for P. InEquity) but Cal just bought me a delicious roast beef dinner here and brought along a sexy, blonde architecture student/skyscraper geek (female for those of you interested).

I'm starting to think fondly of this place.

I think TLS totally fits into the whole scheme of Yonge and Dundas...the faux industrial steel beams and girders is workin' for me. I must admit.

As for dinner..

I do what I can Pal..... we'll do it agian. - She totally freaked me out when she said she was a member of skyscrapercity. wierd. - She never told me that before.

Milestones has great overpriced food! 120 bux for 3 is a little steep, even for Cal....

If they only accept cash as their payment method then it is most likely a true Chinese Restaurant :D

Sorry don't know the guys name...was informed by an office mate that he's behind the Woo concept.

Im there quite often since I live close by, and go to school pretty much right there. I havn't seen it empty since the first month or so when it first opened. Since everything has opened, the place has become a lot busier than it was when it first opened. There are times when you can't even find a seat at the food court. Jack Astors is usually pretty busy, and as was mentioned the AMC is busy weeknights and weekends and even during the day when they become Ryerson class rooms.

Back