News   Aug 14, 2024
 336     0 
News   Aug 13, 2024
 672     1 
News   Aug 13, 2024
 2.5K     3 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Will advertising go up before the building is actually completed?

I mean you dont need heat and plumbing to post giant billboards on the outside of the building.

^ Good point, I believe I recall ads going up at Torch before they even finished cladding the entire building.

At the very least, I see them installing the ads before drywalling and other interior work gets rolling.

Once the blue hoarding comes down (we should have a UT celebration to mark the tearing down of the North American "Berlin Wall"), PenEquity is not going to give up its ad revenue. They'll just move the L'Oreal ads to the top of the building.

If we have a celebratory party, we should tell the press. I bet they'd totally go for such a story.

I think its a strong possiblity the hoarding along Yonge will be down by Christmas (number of building setbacks and the lower floor facades are close to being completed )

We could claim that the annual Xmas meet is actually to celebrate the removal of the hoarding.... and none would be the wiser.

Just as long as we don't have to hold it at the Imperial Pub. Proximity be damned.

Could do it at Reilly's then? It's pretty scuzzy too though. :\

sad to see such noted toronto architectural landmarks as the bay-adelaide stump and the blue hoarding at yonge & dundas disappear. :(
sad times we live in

279465306_b4057b9d27_b.jpg

Penequity would pay dearly if that structure collapses and crushes Ryerson's beloved Salad King. :)

Can't it just collapse in on itself and take out the parking garage and bookstore with it?

Back