News   Jul 15, 2024
 381     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 514     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 2K     1 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
The southern flank is turning out much better than the rendering. It has much more glass and less advertising space. Something's happening at the NE corner of Victoria and Gould as they've cut down a few trees. I can't figure out what they have in store.

(edit: NE corner not NW)

Massing on Victoria Street

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

Is that?... Can it be?... Puke Green Glass?!

Where's 3D and his Urban Toronto Whine?

Is the North end of the parking garage going to stick out like that, or is there a final section of Metropolis to be built on top of it?

Where's 3D and his Urban Toronto Whine?

^^ Actually, as CN noted, it is indeed grey/blue.

Fashions change and in Toronto there is little doubt that grey/blue is the "new" green.

We're launching a new product to respond to the market shift.

whinegrey.jpg

migueltree: yes, they are going to be building above the north end of the Ryerson Parking Garage.

This thing is already MASSIVE, and is set to be BROBDINGNAGIAN.

Looks like construction will be starting on the north end soon. An enterance to the garage has been converted to a stairwell and I just recieved an email today regarding the closure of the bookstore in the morning due to construction...

* * * Please do not reply to this email * * *

The Bookstore will be open Monday to Thursday from 1:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Fridays from 1:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., beginning Thursday, October 5 to Friday, October 27, 2006 inclusive. Morning closure of the Bookstore is required due to construction of Metropolis.

Thank you for your cooperation during this time.

Settle down, I think it's just the angle the picture was taken at. If you look at the glass on the left it's blue, and the glass that is reflecting the sky though still blue looks like the green glass you've pointed out.

Back