News   Jul 24, 2024
 383     1 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 909     1 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 589     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Okay, that makes more sense.

I mean this sucker sometimes feels like it extends back to prehistory. I feel like I was ten when it got under way.

I think I was a glimmer in my parents eyes when the L'Oreal scaffolding went up... oh how I miss that bright blue, then faded blue, then falling apart blue scaffolding.

It's shocking how long this project has been going on. I was still in highschool when this started...it was supposed to open 10 years ago. Considering the location, you'd think they wouldn't have had any problems securing tenants and getting it under construction.

It's shocking how long this project has been going on. I was still in highschool when this started...it was supposed to open 10 years ago. Considering the location, you'd think they wouldn't have had any problems securing tenants and getting it under construction.
Or maybe that they could have come up with a more appealing design, or at least spent more time planning out the final design, so that wouldn't be so sloppy with details (windows that don't line up, spacing of the small screens, pathetically boring cladding, etc).

It's kind of depressing that people still salivate over this project. Typically defeatist Toronto attitude. We can do better, people.

It's shocking how long this project has been going on. I was still in highschool when this started...it was supposed to open 10 years ago.

Things like this happen. Construction of Union Station started in 1914 and finished in 1921. It then sat empty for six more years due to politics before it opened in 1927.

Things like this happen. Construction of Union Station started in 1914 and finished in 1921. It then sat empty for six more years due to politics before it opened in 1927.

I don't think I'd compare this with Union Station though. That's a major transportation hub.

Metropolis seems to be nothing more than a victim of terrible management.

i was walking by today, and it looks like they are doing something with the subway entrance, or at least around it.
DSC03704.jpg

putting up the grey panels on that round thingy.
DSC03705.jpg

the screen under the FS sign was on, and it was wierd cuz it was playing "united we stand" and then the american flag came on.
DSC03708.jpg

then somethiing that looks like a lighthouse came on.
DSC03707.jpg

and then the time, date, and temperature. the time and date were wrong and the temp was in fahrenheit :S
DSC03706.jpg

is the US going to invade tomorrow? is this like a countdown, and then at 1:33am tomorrow it will happen?

Back