News   Jul 25, 2024
 189     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 734     1 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 1.4K     1 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
ok, so this building is not a wonder of design technology.

But critics of this building on this forum must admit, it will be fun.

Yeah, the screen's great. The rest of the building is pretty embarrasing, though.

Renderings of the screen showed it kind of floating over the smaller screens. The two smaller screens were sort underneath the big screen, so the spacing wasn't screwed up. The actual built screen is flush with the smaller screens, so they don't quite fit.

Can we start a campaign to bombard these idiots with emails demanding that they fix the screen? It's quite possibly the only good part of this project, and they didn't even get that right.

Yeah, the screen's great. The rest of the building is pretty embarrasing, though.

Renderings of the screen showed it kind of floating over the smaller screens. The two smaller screens were sort underneath the big screen, so the spacing wasn't screwed up. The actual built screen is flush with the smaller screens, so they don't quite fit.

Can we start a campaign to bombard these idiots with emails demanding that they fix the screen? It's quite possibly the only good part of this project, and they didn't even get that right.

Who do we email?

I'd rather campaign for them to do something with grey siding along the top of Yonge Street and the sides facing Ryerson. Yes the gap between the screens is bad but the grey is worse.

But I can't get over how much I love that TV screen.

I wonder when Addidas will put up their sign? Is AMC confirmed for a March opening?

Not sure about March, but I heard from a industry source it would be "spring".

Makes sense...I don't think the Future Shop will be opening until at least late October to November.

Then you still have the Restaurants, the Shoppers Drug Mart, and Food Court Locations and they are sharing one lone loading dock on Gould.

It may take a while for everyone to move in.

No signs of FutureShop moving out of their current location yet. It seems well stocked.

On the other hand, the new store is huge so maybe they'll be getting a fresh stock up and the old store will move out after the new one is open.

I said previously and i'll state it again. I remember back when this project first started, or a short time later, they said advertising would be complete in Fall 2007, and tenants by Fall 2008. It seems to make sense to me.

the screen is very clear, i was watching the resident evil trailer from Bay/dundas and it was of very high quality,

I said previously and i'll state it again. I remember back when this project first started, or a short time later, they said advertising would be complete in Fall 2007, and tenants by Fall 2008. It seems to make sense to me.

When this project first got started? That was, like, forever ago. You must have been ten or something.

Back